In this contract:
We, us or our
means C&V IMPORT LTD
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
Our site or our website
refers to the any site on which these terms and conditions are displayed, including, but not limited to the following websites:
You or your
means the person accessing or using our site to make purchases from us.
If you don't understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
telephone: 0800 193 0086
Please note, calls will be answered at the following times:Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
Sunday: Phone lines are closed
If you have a hearing or speech impediment you can contact us using a textphone on 0800 193 0086. We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
Who we are
We are a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number and our registered office is at:4 Woodville Terrace
We are:- registered under the following number: 12593577
- regulated by: Companies House
The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- These terms and conditions apply to any sale of goods, services or digital content on our site. If you buy goods, services or digital content on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages are available for this contract.
- When buying any goods, services or digital content on our site you also agree to be bound by:
(a) our terms and conditions of use and any documents referred to therein
(b) our Reward Program terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them, if you are a member of such
(c) specific terms which apply to certain goods, services or digital content. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the goods, services or digital content.
All these documents form part of this contract..
B Information we give you
- By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
(a) read the Confirmation email that will be sent to you when you have ordered goods, services or digital content (see clause below)
(b) login to your account on our site and view the information in your order history, or
(c) contact us using the contact details at the top of this page
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract.
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
C Ordering from us
- Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You place an order on our site by doing the following:
The user adds products to his cart then the user follows the checkout steps including delivery and the user pays for the products online. As soon as the payment is processed an order is being placed.
- Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
- Before you place any order for digital content you must check that the hardware and software requirements of your computer or device mean that you can download the digital content. If required please contact us for assistance.
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you confirm payment), we will acknowledge it by Email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
(a) the goods, services or digital content are unavailable;
(b) we cannot authorise your payment;
(c) you are not allowed to buy the goods, services or digital content from us;
(d) we are not allowed to sell the goods, services or digital content to you;
(e) you have ordered too many goods; or
(f) there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods, services or digital content.
- We will only accept your order when we send you an Email to confirm this (Confirmation Email ). At this point:
(a) a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
(b) your order will be fulfilled and your content will be automatically downloaded.
- If you are under the age of 18 you may not buy any goods, services or digital content from our site. However, in some cases you may not be able to buy certain goods, services or digital content because you are too young. If so this will be set out on the relevant webpage for the goods, services or digital content concerned.